المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A parallel to hell

عبرات حالمة
22-12-07 ||, 05:33 PM
First of all, I’d like to apologize for not replying on my own suggestion but
I was simply TOO EMBARRASSED:fa46:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my first layout in this
department

Mortals around you disappear while the shadows of those closest to you remain, not for your comfort but only to hurt you even more; they are creatures of the surrounding darkness, not the kind souls your heart once cherished. Words of friendship bare you no meaning but further pain & sorrow, baring a sense of betrayal; faith and bravery are only the improvised thoughts of despair. Weaknesses as that of caring fade off the surface of your heart as it surrounds its self with the mighty walls of doubt in defense against the flaming staggers flying in every corner. Shot with the power of deceit, strong enough to shatter what ever remains of your taunted heart. Trust is a hazard to you survival, ‘tis an act of lonesome & mortality. Time passes through you and neither would this materialistic world nor the remains of shallow sentiments matter to you any more. Your humanity, your emotions, everything sucked inside that deep hole that was long dug into your heart, dug by a dagger a thousand times stronger than your sense of hope and too grand of a blow for mortals to bear. And so the ruins of your heart scatter to infinity carrying your unheard cries of pain through that bleak maze of void, on and on to wash the filthiness of your past sins away. That is the cost you must pay for immortality

ايه احبك
23-12-07 ||, 12:01 AM
okay that was wooooow
really its amazing but hard to get XP lol i mean hard to read cuz its need a space ..
Well i went through ur feelings knowing that u r in a friendship war and that will never end plus its hurt.
only if u stop thinking about their betrays and never give them a short concern waiting for their apology or thinking that they will learn 4m their mistakes believe me..ppl like them created to not understand whats the meaning of fwind

i would love to read more and get into u cuz u moved ma curiosity ;)

Xoxo

Yes I luv u

عبرات حالمة
24-12-07 ||, 04:27 AM
loooooool thnx im glad u like it
ammm i guess i did overdo it a bit too much
and im glad u got the context of it and ill try to follow your advice
^___-

ايه احبك
24-12-07 ||, 09:32 AM
the pleasure is mine hny :D