المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Fsheeeela lool

متساند على الباب
08-01-04 ||, 05:01 AM
<font color='#000000'><div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4>mrs. abdalla comes to visit her son samir for 3 days in london
&nbsp;where he is studying. she finds out that her son lives with vikki,a
&nbsp;girl roomate. </font></strong></div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4></font></strong>&nbsp;</div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4>&nbsp;mrs. abdalla couldn&#39;t help but notice how pretty samir&#39;s roommate
&nbsp;was. she suspects of a relationship between the two, and this had only made
&nbsp;her more curious. </font></strong></div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4></font></strong>&nbsp;</div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4>&nbsp;reading his mom&#39;s thoughts, samir volunteered, "i know what you
&nbsp;must be thinking, but i assure you, vikki and i are just roommates."
&nbsp;
&nbsp;about a week later, vikki came to samir saying,"ever since your
&nbsp;mother left, i&#39;ve been unable to find the silver sugarbowl. you don&#39;t
&nbsp;suppose she took it do you? "well, i doubt it, but i&#39;ll email her, just to be sure." </font></strong></div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4>&nbsp;so he sat down and wrote: </font></strong></div>
<div align=center><strong><font face="lucida handwriting, cursive" color=#000099 size=4>&nbsp;"dear mother,
&nbsp;i&#39;m not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house,
&nbsp;i&#39;m not saying that you "did not" take it. but the fact remains
&nbsp;that it has been missing ever since you left back to ramallah.
&nbsp;love,
&nbsp;samir"
&nbsp;
&nbsp;several days later, samir received an email from his mother which
&nbsp;read:
&nbsp;"dear son,
&nbsp;i&#39;m not saying that you "do" sleep with vikki, and i&#39;m not
&nbsp;saying that you "do not" sleep with her. but the fact remains that
&nbsp;if
&nbsp;she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the sugar
&nbsp;bowl by now.
&nbsp;love,